How to Make Burgers at Home with A Burger Press
Making burgers at home for your family is so thoughtful.
There's more to making a burger than just stuffing the ingredients. You need to do more to make it perfect.
Procedure to make burger using a burger press:
1) First, make your burger mix. You can make it as spicy as you wish depending on your family's taste. You can use chicken, beef or even pork.
Add vegetables like onions, pepper, basil or garlic, an egg and salt. Having made your mix, even it out. Whichever meat you choose should be minced for easy preparation.
2) Divide your burger mix into portions.
3) Pick each portion and make them into balls. Each should be perfectly round.
4) Place the burger mix ball on the burger press. Flatten the ball gently using your hands to even out the burger mix.
5) Using the handle,firmly press the burger press down. Ensure the burger press is kept on top.
6) Removing your patty is done by turn the tray of the burger press upside down.
In order to make your patties more appealing by giving them a more seared look, use a burger press with interior ridges.
See Our Popular Guide: Top Rated Farmhouse Sink
Burger Mix Recipe:
1) Preheat the grill on medium heat then progress to high gradually.
2) Make the chunks of meat into patties (6 ounce) . Make a hole(indentation) on each patty for proper grilling.
3) Using vegetable oil, lightly grease the grill gates.
4) Start grilling the patties for 5 minutes each side,starting with the indented side. Flip the patties once the grill marks appear on each side and are firm
5) Cook for another 3 minutes.
6) Top with cheese and cover to melt.
7) You can garnish your burger with vegetables such as onions.
A perfect burger is not just about the taste but also the appearance. A burger press is the best partner when it comes to this.